Have you heard about the Grand Falls Casino buffet? If not, this is a wonderful opportunity to experience a buffet that is well worth your time. It is a great way to experience the fine dining experience without breaking the bank. And, it is also a great way to experience the exciting nightlife of this historic area.
The buffet offers two main dining experiences. The first is the Sunday brunch at 4PM. This is the only brunch offered in advance. During brunch, guests are served a sumptuous breakfast followed by a live band with dance, drinks, music, and dancing.
The second dining experience is a nightly dinner at the Casino. Dinner is usually served at 11PM but will vary each evening based on the chef. At any rate, the dining experience is always worth a visit.
So, if you are interested in trying out a buffet at this historic area, the Grand Falls Casino Buffet is the place to go. There are plenty of other dining options in the area, including several fine dining restaurants and some really fabulous cocktail lounges.
But, this buffet is by far the most enjoyable for me because it offers my favorite pastime, dining. I have been known to spend an afternoon and night enjoying the buffet while sipping on a glass of wine and watching the world go by. In fact, the whole family can enjoy some wonderful dining at this beautiful historic place.
So, whether you are a weekend escape for a week or a full-blown vacation, I recommend you try the Grand Falls Casino Buffet. This is the best choice for dining in the area. And, I guarantee you will enjoy it! Good luck!
So, what are the great things about the Grand Falls Casino Buffet? Well, here they are:
* It’s a buffet. It’s true. There is a buffet dining experience for every occasion, from breakfast to dinner to dessert.
* It’s affordable. Because it is buffet dining, the Grand Falls Casino Buffet offers the lowest dining rates in the area. And, you can take as much as you want!
* The foods are prepared with care. The chefs cook each meal so that it is fresh and delicious. You’ll be amazed at the quality of food, the cleanliness, and the high level of service. The chefs are all trained and highly experienced.
* It’s family friendly. The Grand Falls Casino Buffet caters to children, too. If your kids enjoy the buffet, they can eat with them and eat as much as they want. without feeling guilty.
* It’s convenient. This buffet is close to Downtown Springfield and Downtown Wheaton. And, if you are staying in the downtown area, it is just a quick drive away from most of the hotels, restaurants, and bars in Springfield. I also love being able to take the scenic ride through Downtown Springfield to and from the casino.